High quality, durable, lightweight and spacious wedge style camper shell.
|Configure & Order|
Build your dream camper below. Select your camper options, installation method, and submit your non refundable $500 deposit.
We'll send an email within 24 hours to confirm your options, then you'll be billed for 50% of your total minus $500 once confirmed to secure your place.
We'll get to work on fabrication and pre-install all hardware, gaskets, windows, doors, etc. The frame and roof assembly will have the canvas and struts pre-installed.
Final 50% payment, and delivery fees if applicable, are billed ~2 weeks before installation, or when your camper is ready to ship.
|Delivery & Installation|
Once payment is received, your custom Mesa will be either:
Assembling on your own? Bolt the 4 lower panels together, attach your framed roof and huck it on your truck.
"Quality build, fantastic people and amazing design. Best recreation accessory for a truck one could buy." - Justin
As you design your Mesa and add options, keep track of the cost by viewing the Subtotal above. Upon checkout, you'll be able to review your selections and pay the $500 non-refundable deposit.
Choose whether you'd like your camper shipped to your home, or a certified installer. We charge a single shipping rate of $995 to either your home in the lower 48, or certified installer and you'll be billed this amount when your camper is ready to leave our facility.
Rather than spending your days traveling to get to us, money on hotel expenses, and taking time off work - save on both time and money by doing it yourself or have your local pros get it done for you.
Flat Pack means your camper will arrive in 5 main components on a pallet. Your 4 lower panels will arrive with all hardware, gaskets, windows, doors, etc installed by our team. Frame and roof assembly will arrive with canvas and struts pre-installed. Assemble the 4 lower panels, attach your framed roof and huck it on your truck. Now you're ready to get outside.
No, just offering Flat Pack.
- 2 people are needed for assembly - you'll need a lending hand to lift the roof assembly onto the lower body panels. -
- 4 people are recommended for installation if lifting by hand
* The camper is super lightweight, but it is cumbersome. One person lifting/stabilizing on each corner is recommended for safety.
- Standard box, socket, or allen wrench.
In the last step of configuring your Mesa build, choose whether you'd like your camper shipped to your home, or a certified installer. We charge a single shipping rate of $995 to either your home in the lower 48, or certified installer and you'll be billed this amount when your camper is ready to leave our facility.
* If you are requesting delivery to your home, you are required to be at your home during the window of time the freight company provides in order to accept delivery. If the freight company arrives and you are not home, you will be subject to fees from the freight company.
Yep, we offer free installation here in Ventura, CA.
Select your camper options, installation method, and submit your non refundable $500 deposit.
You'll be contacted via email within 24 hours with an estimate to confirm your options, then billed for 50% of your total minus $500 once confirmed to secure your place.
Keep in mind, your $500 deposit does not guarantee your build in the queue until your build options are finalized and 50% payment is received.
Final 50% payment, and $995 shipping when applicable, is billed 1-2 weeks ahead of your installation, or when your camper is ready to ship.
- 4 powder coat color choices in super durable grade
- front and rear fixed acrylic camper window
- 2" foam mattress pads with washable covers
- three zippered tent windows with bug mesh
- truck specific mounting hardware & free installation at our facility in Ventura, CA
- keyed tailgate door locks
- 2 year limited warranty*
- 5 foot beds: 18"
- 5.5 foot beds: 22"
- 6 foot beds: 28"
- 6.5 foot beds: 30"
- Tacoma: 29"
- Colorado / Canyon: 29"
- Frontier: 31"
- Gladiator: 31"
- F150: 31"
- Ram: 31"
- Tundra: 31"
While we'd love to build for every make, year, and model, we don't offer custom one-off builds. You can bet we're working on Sierra/Silverado (June '23) and Ranger soon to follow.
Newer generation trucks will be available in time as well. We do not have plans for the Honda Ridgeline or Ford Maverick in the near future.
You know we do. Currently working on it.
Subscribe to our email list to be notified.